Kenya Institute of Project Management (KIPM Institute) is the leading Business School in Africa offering services in leadership, training, consultancy and research studies. KIPM institute offers specialized courses in short and longterm modules in project planning, business management, economics, statistics, research methods planning, and development studies.
KIPM Institute is registered and operates under the laws of Kenya as accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology (No. MOHEST/PC/1668).
KIPM is located on 5th floor Utumishi Coop House at the junction of Mamlaka and Nyerere roads, Nairobi Kenya. Each year KIPM Institute admits many students from public and private sector to acquire project and business management and professional skills.
KIPM Institute admits students from all African countries and other international countries without any discrimination.
Participating countries include, Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, Rwanda, Uganda, South Sudan, Somalia, Eritrea, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mozambique, Angola, DRC, Liberia, Nigeria, Gambia, South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Cote de' Voire, India USA, Great Britain, Japan, China and others.
UPCOMING SMART SEMINARS
- Principle of Project Management, Date: 09-12 Dec"14
- Monitoring & Evaluation Date: 16-19 Dec"14
- Project Financing & budgeting with Ms.Project Date: 16-17 Dec"14
- Microsoft Project Seminar Date: 10-11 Dec"14
- Leadership & Governance Skills Date: 09-12 Dec"14
- Stakeholder Analysis and Participation Date: 11-12 Dec"14
- SPSS Training Workshop Date: 11-12 Dec"14
- Effective Communication Skills Date: 16-18 Dec"14
- Proposal Writing and Presentations Date: 16-17 Dec"14
- Finance and Budget Management Date: 16-17 Dec"14
- Introduction to Strategic Management Date: 16-19 Dec"14