Kenya Institute of Project Management (KIPM Institute) is a leader in training, research and educational services, specialized in project management, business management, economics, engineering and environmental studies in Africa.
The Institute also delivers professional and practical short and long term programmes in the following topics: Accounting and Finance; Business, Law, Leadership, Public Administration, Science, ICT, and Social Development Studies.
Kenya Institute of Project Management - KIPM - is registered and operates under the Companys' Act laws of Kenya. The Institute is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology (Reg. No: MOHEST/PC/1668.
KIPM Institute is located on 5th floor, Utumishi House at the junction of Mamlaka and Nyerere roads, Nairobi Kenya. Each year the KIPM admits many students from public and private sector to acquire business and managerial and professional skills. We admit students from all over Africa and Internationally without any discrimination.
UPCOMING SMART SEMINARS
- Project Management, M & E with Ms.Project Date: 08-11 Apr"14
- Microsoft Project Seminar Date: 16-17 Apr"14
- Leadership & Governance Skills Date: 08-11 Apr"14
- Stakeholder Analysis and Participation Date: 23-24 Apr"14
- SPSS Training Workshop Date: 10-11 Apr"14
- Effective Communication Skills Date: 22-24 Apr"14
- Proposal Writing and Presentations Date: 21-22 Apr"14
- Finance and Budget Management Date: 16-17 Apr"14