Kenya Institute of Project Management (KIPM College) is a leader in training, research and educational service provider in specialized short and longterm courses in project management, business management, economics, ICT, engineering and environmental studies. In addition the institute offers professional programmes in topics such as; Accounting, Finance, Law, Leadership, Public Administration, Science, Teaching Development Studies etc.
KIPM is registered and operates under the laws of Kenya and it is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology as Reg. No: MOHEST/PC/1668.
KIPM is located on 5th floor, Utumishi House at the junction of Mamlaka and Nyerere roads, Nairobi Kenya. Each year KIPM admits many students from public and private sector to acquire project and business managerial and professional skills. We admit students from all over Africa and Internationally without any discrimination.
UPCOMING SMART SEMINARS
- Principle of Project Management, Date:14-17 Oct"14
- Monitoring & Evaluation Date: 23-26 Sept"14
- Project Financing & budgeting with Ms.Project Date: 14-15 Oct"14
- Microsoft Project Seminar Date: 08-09 Oct"14
- Leadership & Governance Skills Date: 07-10 Oct"14
- Stakeholder Analysis and Participation Date: 16-17 Oct"14
- SPSS Training Workshop Date: 09-10 Oct"14
- Effective Communication Skills Date: 23-25 Sept"14
- Proposal Writing and Presentations Date: 16-17 Oct"14
- Finance and Budget Management Date: 14-15 Oct"14