Kenya Institute of Project Management (KIPM) is the leading Business School in Africa offering services in leadership, training, consultancy and research studies. KIPM offers specialized courses in short and longterm modules in project planning, business management, economics, statistics, research methods planning, and development studies.
KIPM is registered and operates under the laws of Kenya as accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology (No. MOHEST/PC/1668).
KIPM is located in the central business area on 5th floor Utumishi House at the junction of Mamlaka and Nyerere roads, Nairobi Kenya. Each year KIPM Business School admits many students from public and private sector to acquire project and business management and professional skills.
KIPM admits students from all African countries and other international countries without any discrimination.
Participating countries include, Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, Rwanda, Uganda, South Sudan, Somalia, Eritrea, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mozambique, Angola, DRC, Liberia, Nigeria, Gambia, South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Cote de' Voire, India USA, Great Britain, Japan, China and others.
UPCOMING SMART SEMINARS
- Principle of Project Management, Date:14-17 Oct"14
- Monitoring & Evaluation Date: 23-26 Sept"14
- Project Financing & budgeting with Ms.Project Date: 14-15 Oct"14
- Microsoft Project Seminar Date: 08-09 Oct"14
- Leadership & Governance Skills Date: 07-10 Oct"14
- Stakeholder Analysis and Participation Date: 16-17 Oct"14
- SPSS Training Workshop Date: 09-10 Oct"14
- Effective Communication Skills Date: 23-25 Sept"14
- Proposal Writing and Presentations Date: 16-17 Oct"14
- Finance and Budget Management Date: 14-15 Oct"14