Kenya Institute of Project Management (KIPM) was started in 2006 as a 'center of excellence' in the provision of educational programs in management, technology, business studies.
KIPM has been focusing on providing internationally recognized project and business management courses. We are an institution registered and operating under the laws of Kenya. The institute is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology (No. MOHEST/PC/1668).
The Future KIPM
In order to fulfill clients demands and globalize our courses, the institute will transform it' current Unit of Open and Distance Learning to the Global Open Learning Centre (GOLC) affiliated to the Global Open University in Africa.
We will continue serving our customers in-house and long distance modules in the areas of business, information technology, innovation, project management, IT, media & digital, marketing, finance and accountancy, advertising, Human Resource, governance, communication, basic science, business, law and legal, engineering, research, community, environmental, and other professional courses.
The institute is located on 5th floor Utumishi Coop-House at the junction of Mamlaka /Nyerere Roads, Nairobi Kenya.
The institute admits students from all over the globe with major focus on international students from Africa.
SHORT TERM COURSES
- Principle of Project Management : Date: 25-26 Oct "16 | 15-16 Nov "16
- Monitoring & Evaluation Date: 25-28 Oct "16 | 15-18 Nov"16
- Project Financing & budgeting with Ms. Project Date: 25-28 Oct "16|15-18 Nov "16
- Micro Soft Project Seminar Date: 22-25 Nov "16 | 06-09 Dec "16
- Leadership & Governance Skills Date: 22-25 Nov "16 | 06-09 Dec "16
- Project Planning and Management for beginners: 22-26 Nov "16 |13-17 Dec "16
- SPSS Training Workshop Date: 19- 20 Oct "16 |10 - 11 Nov "16
- Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation with MS Project: 22-25 Nov "16|06-09 Dec "16
- Project Planning and Implementation: 25-29 Oct "16 | 15-19 Oct "16
- Finance and Budget Management Date: 19-20 Oct "16 |10-11 Nov "16
- Introduction to Project Management: 19-20 Oct "16 |10-11 Nov "16