Kenya Institute of Project Management (KIPM Institute) was started in 2006 as a 'centre of excellence' in the promotion of project and business management training, research and consultancy in Africa. In addition the institute is the leading service provider in the development and public policy. We cater for individuals and organisations in private and public sectors.
The institute specialized in short- and long-distance modules in project management, accounts, marketing, HR, economics, statistics, research, strategic planning, community development, environmental, etc.
KIPM is registered and operates under the laws of Kenya as accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology (No. MOHEST/PC/1668).
KIPM is located on 5th floor Utumishi Coop House at the junction of Mamlaka and Nyerere roads, Nairobi Kenya. Each year KIPM Institute admits many students from public and private sector to acquire skills in project and business management and other professions like accountancy, finance, marketing, ICT, etc.
KIPM Institute admits students from all African countries and other international countries without any discrimination.
We welcome students all types. Current participants in our courses come from various background and countries including: Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, Rwanda, Uganda, South Sudan, Somalia, Eritrea, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mozambique, Angola, DRC, Liberia, Nigeria, Gambia, South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Cote de' Voire, India USA, Great Britain, Japan, China and others.
UPCOMING SMART SEMINARS
- Principle of Project Management, Date:27-30 Jul"15
- Monitoring & Evaluation Date: 20-23 Jul"15
- Project Financing & budgeting with Ms.Project Date: 27-28 Jul"15
- MicroSoft Project Seminar Date: 13-14 Jul"15
- Leadership & Governance Skills Date: 06-09 Jul"15
- Stakeholder Analysis and Participation Date: 2-23 Jul"15
- SPSS Training Workshop Date: 09-09 Jul"15
- Effective Communication Skills Date: 21-23 Jul"15
- Proposal Writing and Presentations Date: 27-28 Jul"15
- Finance and Budget Management Date: 21-24 Jul"15
- Introduction to Strategic Management Date: 14-17 Jul"15